Please take a read through our Rules of Play. We want to make sure everyone has an enjoyable visit to Let’s Pretend and gets the most out of their time with us.
- Children must be supervised by their responsible adult at all times. Let’s Pretend does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Please do not bring lunch or snacks into Let’s Pretend. Only food purchased from our café can be consumed here. Please do not take any food or drink into our play areas.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play areas. Socks must be worn at all times by children and adults.
- Each play session is 90 minutes. Sessions start at 9.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm. The last session of the day is extended to 2 hours at no extra cost, to allow for visitors coming after school.
- Children who have suffered from a sickness bug or a tummy bug, should not visit Let’s Pretend for 48 hours after their last symptom.
- In the unlikely event of an accident or injury to an adult or child, please immediately report it to a member of our team.
- When you leave Let’s Pretend, please make sure that any of our property is left behind.
- Let’s Pretend cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit. Customers are responsible for the safekeeping of their own items.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy – we will offer a refund or an option to re-book if you give us at least 48 hours notice. If you need to make a change to your booking within the 48 hour window then please contact us and we will try and help.