We now have permission from the UK Government to re-open Let’s Pretend in August. We can’t put into words how happy we are to be welcoming you back. We have missed you all!
We know that some people will still be feeling unsure and everyone has different worries, concerns and opinions. But we want you to know that we have your safety as our primary concern and we wouldn’t be re-opening if we didn’t think we could do so safely.
To help set our customers minds at rest, here’s what we’re doing at Let’s Pretend to keep everyone as safe as we can:
- We will temperature check everyone on arrival at Let’s Pretend. If anyone is presenting a high temperature we will not be able to allow entry for your party. But we will give you a voucher code to use towards a new session.
- We have installed a new Reme Halo air purification system that pulls fresh air into the play centre and disinfects the air. This is a new technology that has been provided by Better Indoors that has been proven to remove COVID-19 virus from the air and surfaces it touches.
- We ask that all adults wear face coverings when walking around our Play Barn. Whilst you are seated at a table in our café, you do not need to wear a mask unless you want to.
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout our Play Barn.
- We are running at a reduced capacity.
- We have implemented a one-way system around our play areas.
- We already have an improved ventilation system that constantly pumps fresh air into the play barn.
- Our online booking system captures personal data which can be used to support track and trace where necessary.
- A new table ordering system that enables you to order from our menu without having to go to the cafe bar.
Thank you to all our lovely customers for all your support so far during this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you all soon.
The Let’s Pretend Team