The safety and comfort of our customers and their children is our primary concern. Here’s what we do at Let’s Pretend to keep everyone as safe as possible:
- We will temperature check everyone on arrival at Let’s Pretend. If anyone is presenting a high temperature we will not be able to allow entry for your party. But we will give you a voucher code to use towards a new session.
- We have installed a new Reme Halo air purification system that pulls fresh air into the play centre and disinfects the air. This is a new technology that has been provided by Better Indoors that has been proven to remove the COVID-19 virus from the air and surfaces it touches.
- We ask that all adults wear face coverings when walking around our Play Barn. Whilst you are seated at a table in our café, you do not need to wear a mask unless you want to.
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout our Play Barn.
- We are running at a reduced capacity.
- We already have an improved ventilation system that constantly pumps fresh air into the play barn.
- Our online booking system captures personal data which can be used to support track and trace where necessary.
- A new table ordering system that enables you to order from our menu without having to go to the cafe bar.
Thank you to all our lovely customers for all your support so far during this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you all.
The Let’s Pretend Team